– Hi, I’m Jason Bergstrom with Anytime Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing, and today we’re going to talk about different types of gas furnaces.
– This particular system has, this is what’s called a zone control board and there’s zone dampers up above in the ductwork.
– The thing that’s unique about a zone system is you can take one system and make it control, in this instance, it’s three different areas.
– So, this system will keep the main level or basement at two different temperatures.
– So, you can keep the main level at 70 degrees and the basement at 75 or vice versa, and the unit will come on and run, independently heat or cool those separately as if you had two separate systems.
– So, it’s very efficient.
– Anytime Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing is a specialist in zoning.
– We install these systems all the time.
– We’re very proficient at it and it’s a unique way to address temperature variances.
– If you have a home that has different what’s called heat gain, heat loss calculations, or loads, you can accommodate that by keeping areas at different temperatures.