– Hi, my name is Brandon Ledford with Anytime Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing.
– Just want to go over a couple common issues with running toilets, of some ways that you can know if your toilets running, which can lead to a very high water bill.
– First thing that we usually do is we look inside the bowl to see if there’s any water movement.
– If you see water movement minutes after you flush the toilet, you know, your toilet is running and wasting water.
– The second thing you want to look for is, you want to pull your tank lid off, make sure you set it in a secure place so you don’t drop or break it, then you want to look inside your tank.
– Most all tanks are very similar.
– Some have cylinders, some have flappers, but you shouldn’t be able to hear any water movement or see any water movement.
– If you do, this is an indication your toilets running and, basically, money down the drain.
– If you experience any of these troubles, please give us a call.
– We’d be happy to come out and assess the situation and, you know, get you fixed up.