– Hi, I’m Jason Bergstrom, President of Anytime Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing.
– Today, we’re going to talk about the importance of programmable thermostats.
– A programmable thermostat is a nice addition to any HVAC system to help reduce energy consumption and help you save on utility costs.
– That means it will help you save on power bill savings, gas savings as well.
– It allows you to program the thermostat to, basically, set it back for temperatures when you’re not at home.
– So, if you leave for work on a set schedule, where you’re going away from the home, you can program the thermostat so that while you’re gone, it doesn’t have to maintain the temperature that you want it while you’re at home.
– It reduces the run time, it makes the lifespan of your equipment last longer as well.
– A nice feature about Wi-Fi thermostats is the fact that you can control them while you’re away from the home.
– So, if you leave and you forget to set your thermostat back, you have the ability to turn it back and set to have still maintained those energy savings.
– Another feature is if you’re going to the home, you’re on your way home, and you can also go ahead and set the desired temperature, so when you walk in the home, it’s already warm or already cool if it’s in the winter or summer time.
– If you’re interested in having a programmable thermostat or Wi-Fi thermostat installed in your home or business, we can certainly take care of that.
– Give us a call.
-We’d be glad to take care of it for you.