Air conditioning and furnace services in Metro Atlanta, anytime you need it!
It doesn’t matter if it’s a brutally cold day outside, or those temperatures are reaching past 100 degrees – Anytime Heating & Cooling will be at your service. We provide quality air conditioning service, heating repair, programmable thermostats, high-efficiency heating and cooling systems and much more to the residents of Atlanta and surrounding areas.
Anytime Heating, Cooling and Plumbing is the best option for home or business owners when they need friendly, affordable, and effective plumbing services in Atlanta. Whether its pipe leak repair, drain cleaning, water heater repair or any other plumbing service, we always make sure Atlanta residents always get extremely best plumbing services. We have the skilled plumbers who are equipped with the latest equipment required to achieve the best possible results. Whenever you need professional plumbing service in Atlanta, contact Anytime Heating, Cooling and Plumbing immediately!
In the city of Atlanta, the Municipal court handles all traffic offenses, local ordinance violations, issue warrants, and conduct preliminary hearings. The court is located at 150 Garnett St SW, Atlanta, GA 30303. If you are interested in more information about the courthouse visit their website to find more about their services, hours, and policies.
The city of Atlanta, the home of one of the best-known beverage brand, Coca-Cola. It’s pretty rare to find yourself anywhere in Atlanta that doesn’t have a cold Coca-Cola. If you love this soda as much as Atlanta people you can tour the World of Coca-Cola and explore the fascinating story of the famous beverage. The museum even offers a unique feature at the end of it where you get a chance to try over 100 international and domestic beverages made by the Coca-Cola Company. Once you’re taste buds are tired of soda the Georgia Aquarium is just a walk over from the World of Coca-Cola. The Georgia Aquarium is the largest aquarium in the United States with more than 10 million gallons of water. Now if that animal exhibit didn’t excite you enough you can also enjoy Atlanta’s Zoo which is home to America’s only twin giant panda’s
Next if you’re looking for a fun atmosphere for shopping and dining, Ponce City Market is your place. This old building has been reinvented into a unique community with a central food court, outdoor shopping, and an amazing rooftop experience. The rooftop offers a gorgeous view of the city of Atlanta while you can enjoy playing carnival games, mini golf, cocktails, and so much more. Now depending on the time of the year it is you can either enjoy an Atlanta United FC soccer game or a Falcons football game at the brand-new Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
- World of Coca-Cola: http://www.worldofcoca-cola.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw-o_bBRCOARIsAM5NbIOTqtY6CXofp6lw9oxRPLOeHqrLuL1Mm9-wB4FMiiQ7MuFtBrilUpwaAqoAEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
- Georgia Aquarium: https://www.georgiaaquarium.org/experience/visit
- Zoo Atlanta: https://zooatlanta.org
- Ponce City Market: http://poncecitymarket.com
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium: http://mercedesbenzstadium.com
Atlanta Demographic Information
- Population in 2016: 472,506
- Males: 235,065 (49.7%)
- Females: 237,441 (50.3%)
- Median resident age: 33.0 years
- Georgia median age: 36.5 years
- Zip codes: 30032, 30303, 30305, 30306, 30307, 30308, 30309, 30310, 30311, 30312, 30313, 30314, 30315, 30308, 30318, 30319, 30324, 30326, 30327, 30331, 30332, 30334, 30336, 30342, 30344, 30354, 30363.
- Estimated median household income in 2016: $95,919 (it was $71,207 in 2000)
- Alpharetta: $95,919
- GA: $53,559
- Estimated per capita income in 2016: $53,843 (it was $25,772 in 2000)
- Atlanta city income, earnings, and wages data
- Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $262,600 (it was 144,100 in 2000)
- Atlanta: $262,600
- GA: $166,800
- Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $416,375; Detached houses: $474,025; Townhouses or other attached units: $342,068; in 3-to-4-unit structures: $310,882; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $285,331
- Median gross rent in 2016: $1,084
Marital Status in Atlanta
Never Married: 290,084
Household Income and Average Income in Atlanta
Median Income Under 25: $27,974
Median Income 25-44: $45,143
Median Income 45-64: $63,928
Median Income Over 65: $47,821
Median Income per age
Average Household Income: $79,304
Median Household Income: $54,031
Percent Increase/Decrease in Income Since 2000: 28%
Percent Increase/Decrease in Income Since 2010: 9%
Average Household Net Worth: $492,677
Median Home Sale Price: $163,169
Sales Tax Rate: 6%
Average Household Total Expenditure: $58,722